- AAS degree in Business, Office Technology or related flied
- Two (2) years’ experience related to clerical field including typing, computer training and general office support
- Thorough working knowledge of computers and word processing systems
- Bilingual Language Abilities (English/Spanish) preferred
- To provide administrative support to the Early Childhood Team and front office support.
- To provide accurate information reflecting a knowledge of the Head Start Program, policies and practices, to all callers and visitors.
- Assist with daily office procedures, word processing, administrative and business duties as directed.
Terms of Employment
Requirements that must be satisfied prior to hire:
- Proof of Degree/Certification and Experience Required to meet the Qualifications for position
- FBI Clearance/Fingerprints
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Physical Examination which includes a Tuberculosis screening (arrangements made upon conditional offer of employment)
Location & Hours:
Wilkes-Barre 23 Beekman Street
Full Time, 37.5 hrs/wk, Non-Exempt Status
Salary, Hourly: $13.95
Bilingual Adjustment in pay of 5% for English/Spanish language abilities
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Enrollment into agency Health Insurance plan after 90 days with Geisinger Solutions Extra HMO and Guardian Dental and VSP Vision, HRA plan included/Cash Out Option Available
- LCHS 401(k) Retirement Plan with 7% agency contribution; Employee Roth options
- PAID Holidays immediately (up to 25 days/year)
- PAID Sick Time – Accrues up to 65 working days
- PAID Personal Time, 1 day/yr
- PAID Vacation Time, 2 weeks year 1
- PAID Training Opportunities
- Flexible Benefits-Medical/Dependent Care Spending, and much more!
…receive attractive salaries and unique career opportunities;
…do meaningful work that is constantly changing and evolving;
…enjoy successful careers without sacrificing their personal lives;
…enjoy limitless opportunities for professional growth;
…work in an environment of professional respect.
Director of Early Childhood EducationApply Now