- BS Degree in Human Services or Related Field
- Three years of related experience
- Supervisory experience
Focus-Parent/Family Engagement. Develop and implement policies and procedures concerning the role, function, duties and responsibilities of service area staff and in the provision of family support services to Head Start families.
Responsible for providing training and technical assistance, resources and monitoring of service area staff to ensure that Head Start Performance Standards are met in the provision of services to families.
This leadership position will assist with planning, implementing and evaluating comprehensive services related to the children and families served in our program.
Terms of Employment
Requirements that must be satisfied prior to hire:
- Proof of Degree/Certification and Experience Required to meet the Qualifications for position
- FBI Clearance/Fingerprints, via PA DHS registration
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Physical Examination which includes a Tuberculosis screening (arrangements made upon conditional offer of employment)
Location & Hours:
Central Office location at 23 Beekman Street, Wilkes-Barre
Full Time/Full Year 12-months, 37.5 hrs/wk
- Enrollment into agency Health Insurance plan after 90 days with Geisinger Solutions Extra HMO and Guardian Dental and VSP Vision, HRA plan included/Cash Out Option Available
- LCHS 401(k) Retirement Plan with 7% agency contribution; Employee Roth option; Eligible after 1 year
- PAID Holidays immediately (up to 25 days/year) with extended time between Christmas-New Year
- PAID Sick Time, 1 day/month, Up to 65 working days
- PAID Personal Time, 1 day/yr
- PAID Vacation Time, 2 weeks year 1
- PAID Training Opportunities
- Flexible Benefits – Medical/ Dependent Care Spending
…and much, much more!
…receive attractive salaries and unique career opportunities;
…do meaningful work that is constantly changing and evolving;
…enjoy successful careers without sacrificing their personal lives;
…enjoy limitless opportunities for professional growth;
…work in an environment of professional respect.
Assistant Executive DirectorApply Now