- AA Early Childhood Education Preferred
- CDA Credential is minimum requirement
To assist the Teacher in planning and carrying out educational activities to meet the HS Performance Standards and local plan.
Implement educational activities by providing and maintaining an atmosphere in the classroom that promotes school readiness and developmentally appropriate practices for 3 and 4-year old children.
Provide and maintain an atmosphere in the classroom that promotes school readiness and developmentally appropriate practices.
Terms of Employment
- Proof of Degree/Certification and Experience Required to meet the Qualifications for position
- FBI Clearance/Fingerprints, via PA DHS registration
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Successful completion of Pre-Employment Physical Examination which includes a Tuberculosis screening (coordinated upon conditional offer of employment)
Requirements that must be satisfied upon hire:
- Proof of US Citizenship or Eligibility to Work in US
- Employee Disclosure Statement
- Valid Drivers License; Access to Self-transportation; Proof of Vehicle Insurance
- Once on the job must attend first scheduled training in CPR and First Aid
Location & Hours:
Each position is Full Time, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hr/wk
- *LCHS operates on a school schedule (Aug-June)
- *Starting Salary (Hourly) – based on individual’s education:
- $11.69/hr AA degree in Early Childhood Education
- $11.07/hr CDA credential
- $10.55/hr HS Diploma/GED
Fringe Benefits include:
- Enrollment into agency Health Insurance plan (after 90 days) Geisinger HMO and Guardian Dental, with Voluntary Vision through VSP, HRA plan included/Cash Out Option Available, Low Employee co-payment toward premium
- Retirement plan 401(k) with 7% agency contribution and Employee Roth option
- PAID Holidays immediately, including extended break between Christmas-New Year
- PAID Sick Time
- PAID Personal Time
- PAID Training Opportunities
- Flexible Benefits – Medical/ Dependent Care Spending, and much more!
…receive attractive salaries and unique career opportunities;
…do meaningful work that is constantly changing and evolving;
…enjoy successful careers without sacrificing their personal lives;
…enjoy limitless opportunities for professional growth;
…work in an environment of professional respect.
Teacher – Direct Supervisor
Early Childhood Team for Technical Assistance